DC charging pile technical indication
1. DC charging pile power input voltage: three-phase four-wire 380VAC±15%, frequency 50Hz±5%;
2, IC card operation, billing deduction, identification, information encryption;
3, according to the difference in battery type, the conventional charging is full of 5 hours of slow mode, fast charging is required to be 1 hour;
4. The DC charging pile is configured with forced air cooling;
5. Monitor the charging process, automatically alarm when encountering abnormal conditions and take power-off measures according to the situation;
6. The charging pile should monitor the state of the battery. According to the temperature of the battery, the voltage is automatically adjusted according to the charging curve, charging current and charging voltage.
7. Each charging pile comes with an operator for the user to select and operate the charging mode, and display the battery status of the electric vehicle and the user IC card fee information to realize unmanned management;
8. The charging class protection level reaches the IP54 standard of GB 4208-1993 Shell Protection Level (IP Code).
Integrated charging pile technical indication
The integrated charging pile integrates the charging pile and the charging power supply module to realize the management, charging and corresponding battery condition monitoring and automatic charging process of the electric vehicle charging. Suitable for fast charging of electric buses, CMB, hybrid buses, electric cars, taxis, engineering vehicles, etc.
One-piece charging pile design
1. According to the ergonomic design, the integrated charging pile adjusts the height of the whole machine, the height of the screen, the height of the keyboard, and the height of the charging joint. It is in line with the average height of Chinese people and is suitable for operation;
2. One-piece charging pile takes into account people's habits and durability, and uses touch and keyboard to back up each other. The touch screen and keyboard adopt rain-proof and dust-proof design.
3. One-piece charging post is equipped with an emergency stop switch, manual emergency power-off charging; a waterproof charging connector is installed to place the slot, and a flexible cable of 5 meters long can be placed.
One-piece charging pile features
1. Support DC and AC charging interfaces to meet various needs;
2. Monitor the charging process, automatically alarm when encountering abnormal conditions and take power-off measures according to the situation;
3. IC card operation management, metering and billing;
4. Real-time monitoring of the connection status of the charging interface, the system automatically judges, interlocks, and controls the guidance to ensure that the equipment is in the safety standard control logic at all times;
5, the charging pile protection level reaches "GB 4208-1993 shell protection level (IP code)" IP54 standard
6. Keep communication with BMS smoothly, and collect information such as power battery type, single voltage, remaining capacity, temperature, alarm, etc. in time;
7. Transfer information to the charger, and the system releases control commands and switch signals in time to control the start and stop of the charger.
AC charging pile technical standard
1. Adapt to environmental standards
(1) Humidity: between 5% and 95%;
(2) temperature: between -20 ° C ~ +50 ° C;
(3) Earthquake resistance: ground level acceleration 0.3g;
(4) altitude: ≤1000m;
(5) ground vertical acceleration 0.15g;
(6)charging piles should be able to withstand three simultaneous sine waves, and the safety factor should be greater than 1.67;
2. three defense standards
The three anti-moistures are anti-moist, anti-mildew, anti-salt fog, and the circuit board, connector and other circuits in the standard charger are protected from the damp, mildew, salt spray and other bad conditions to ensure the normal operation of the charging pile and reduce the failure rate. In terms of salt spray corrosion resistance, the charging pile shall meet the standards in Table 9 of GB/T 4797.6-1995 “Natural environmental conditions of electric and electronic products, dust, sand and salt spray”;
3. anti-rust standards
The iron materials used in the charging piles shall be protected against oxidation, and the non-ferrous metal casing shall also be protected from high temperature oxidation and coated with a standard layer;
4. windproof standard
It is estimated that the stabilizing strength of the charging pile should be able to withstand the relative wind speed at different heights and different heights specified in Table 9 of GB/T 4797.5-9 “Precipitation and Wind of Natural Environmental Conditions for Electrical and Electronic Products”;
5. anti-theft standard
Install the anti-theft lock on the opening of the charging pile shell to prevent malicious disassembly and modification;
6. structural standards
(1) AC charging pile shell is firm and not easy to destroy;
(2) Do a good job of draining electricity;
(3) Insulation material wraps the touch zone to ensure personal safety;
(4) The bottom of the charging pile is fixed on the pedestal above 200mm above the ground;
(5) The bottom of the pile should be fixedly mounted on a pedestal not less than 200mm above the ground. The area of the base should not exceed 500mm × 500mm;
(6) AC charging piles should be made of steel with a thickness of 1.0 or more. The surface is treated with dip-coating and the heat dissipation standard is fully considered. The charging pile should have a good anti-electromagnetic interference shielding function;
7. The installation angle of the charging pile is kept perpendicular to the ground, and the inclination angle is less than 5%;
8. The charging pile installation location is away from open flames and explosive substances, and the air quality is monitored. There must be no corrosive gases or conductive substances.
9. security protection function
(1) Install emergency stop switch, manual emergency shutdown;
(2) Control the temperature of the charging pile to prevent spontaneous combustion;
(3) AC charging piles should have the leakage standard function on the output side;
(4) AC charging piles should have the function of overcurrent and short circuit on the output side;
10.IP protection level
The protection level of indoor charging piles needs to reach at least IP32, and the outdoor charging piles need to face the harsh environment of wind and rain, and need better insulation and lightning protection conditions. The protection level must meet IP54 at least to ensure personal safety and body safety. Charging the charging pile is safe.
Electric vehicle charging pile communication method
Electric vehicle charging piles belong to the distribution network side, and their communication methods are often considered together with distribution network automation. Communication is a key point and difficulty in distribution network automation. Different areas and different conditions, and applicable communication methods are different. Specific to electric vehicle charging piles, the communication methods mainly include wireless mode and wired mode:
(1) Wireless mode
The wireless mode mainly uses mobile data access services of mobile operators, such as: GRPS, EVDO, CDMA, and the like.
(2) Wired mode
The wired methods mainly include: wired Ethernet (RJ45 line, optical fiber), industrial serial bus (RS485, RS232, CAN bus).
The main advantages of wired Ethernet are reliable data transmission and large network capacity. The disadvantages are complicated wiring, poor scalability, high construction cost and poor flexibility.
The advantages of industrial serial bus (RS485, RS232, CAN bus) are reliable data transmission and simple design. The disadvantages are complicated layout, poor scalability, high construction cost, poor flexibility and low communication capacity.
Electric vehicle charging pile installation conditions
The electric vehicle charging pile adopts the power supply side of the power grid, and the automatic communication coverage is wide. In the process of charging pile location, in addition to comprehensive consideration of construction costs and long-term maintenance costs, communication issues need to be considered:
(1) Information transmission should shield interference
The communication system must withstand the harsh environment and strong electromagnetic interference or noise interference for a long time, and keep the communication smooth. Not only can the amount of information be uploaded, but also the release of control quantities.
(2) Quick transfer of information
With the continuous increase of the terminal traffic, the communication between the primary station and the sub-station and the sub-station to the terminal has higher and higher requirements for realizing the data transmission rate of multiple services.
Since the charging pile has the characteristics of multiple control points, wide area and dispersion, it requires standard communication protocol. With the development of the "ALL IP" network technology trend and the continuous growth of the power operation business, it is necessary to consider the IP-based service bearer. At the same time, it is required to facilitate installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance.