Residential electric vehicle charging scheme
Scenario usage scenario:
This scheme is applicable to residential electric vehicle charging station. It is recommended to use a 160kw-240kw split charging pile, which includes a rectifier cabinet and 4 DC charging terminals;
The solution can be equipped with an orange electric charging operation management system and a cloud server platform, which can meet the operation needs of the charging station, and can also facilitate the end user to know the charging information in time, and support various communication modes such as RS-485, LTE-4G, Ethernet, etc. It is convenient for centralized management and control of remote operation platforms.
1. at the same time support card swipe, scan code (WeChat small program or WeChat public number), password charging, etc. to start charging
2. Strong compatibility. Automatic identification of new and old national standard and BYD enterprise standard, using full voltage range constant power module, adapt to all models
3. safe and reliable, charging piles have a variety of protection functions, all-round protection for cars, piles, people
4. Utilize the rich electricity of residential areas or office buildings, combined with on-street parking spaces, and solve the problem of parking charging for new energy vehicles.
5. the rectifier cabinet can be used as an advertising carrier to increase the overall revenue of the station
6. The power capacity utilization rate is high. The load distribution can be realized between the four DC charging terminals, and the whole pile power can be utilized to the maximum to improve the overall revenue of the charging station.